End User Billing
Invoicing and A/R for a New Retail Era
Safari Billing is a multi-commodity, customer-driven billing system developed specifically for the energy industry. Safari Billing improves cash flow and customer retention through accurate and timely billing. The system supports innovative and flexible pricing products for commodity customers. With Safari Billing, invoicing complex pricing schemes involving tiers, trigger options and contract settlement becomes a seamless and automated process.
EnSite Safari Suite® embodies flexibility, supporting residential, small business and large Commercial/Industrial customers in one system. The billing module invoices on estimated or actual volumes and manages level payment plans.
- Generate estimated distribution charges based on tariff logic specific to each utility.
- Integrate data and processes across systems, including processing relationships with internal and external third parties such as accounting systems and utilities.
- Publish invoices using adaptive and user-friendly invoice formats utilizing Crystal Reports.
Safari Billing helps EnSite clients distinguish themselves from the competition through custom invoice publishing options. It provides the flexibility necessary to operate in varied utility markets with automated processing based on established business rules, in addition to providing consolidated utility billing options.
- Multi-cycle, multi-commodity consolidated billing
- Complex pricing and contract options including indexed, fixed, caps and collars, pricing triggers, etc.
- Estimated Billing with Automated Settlement for Marketer and Utility charges
- Level payments with automated year-end settlement
- Complex tax calculations
- Rate Ready/Bill Ready Utility Billing Options
- Custom Invoice Templates
- Internet Bill Presentment and Payment Options
- Flexible A/R Reporting
- Automated payment application (FIFO) or managed application
- A/R History for CSRs
- Flexible interest calculation
- Manage payouts to Utilities, Suppliers and Sales Reps
- Expand into any utility market with support for all single and consolidated billing options.
- Help customers budget their energy costs by offering level payment plans.
- Save time and avoid entry errors with electronic upload of consumption and other billing data.
- Reduce invoicing errors by previewing invoices exactly as they will appear when printed.
- Expand product offerings with unlimited types of invoice charges (both one-time and recurring).
- Save time, maximize human resources and improve cash flow with flexible billing cycle options.
- Increase customer satisfaction with flexible invoice details and distribution options (paper, electronic, third party).
- Maintain complete invoicing flexibility by creating manual invoices which automatically update A/R.
- Customer Care
- Gas Management
- User Interface
- EDI Transaction Management
- Data Integration